[ubuntu/quantal] mediathekview 3.0.0-1 (Accepted)
barry at canonical.com
Tue Oct 9 20:44:11 UTC 2012
mediathekview (3.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Maintainer.
* New upstream release. (Closes: #647843)
- Restores the ability to download new lists of films automatically.
- Remove superfluous build dependency on quilt.
- Remove recommendation for mplayer-nogui because mplayer has replaced
it nowadays. Now either VLC or MPlayer are the recommended video players.
- Fix typos in the package description. (Closes: #625704)
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4, no changes needed.
- New dependency libcommons-lang3-java replaces libcommons-lang-java.
- Remove dependency on librome-java because upstream discontinued the
support for podcasts.
- New upstream requirement for the build system is Ant >=1.8.0.
- Remove quilt flag for dh to be in line with debian/control changes.
- Change the CLASSPATH accordingly to the changes in debian/control.
* Ant build system:
- Switch to the new Ant build system provided by upstream.
- Replace add-ant-build-xml.patch with 01_modify_ant_build_system.patch
which adjusts the CLASSPATH environment.
* Update README.source and describe the steps to obtain the upstream sources.
* Update debian/copyright to the machine-readable copyright format 1.0.
- Update the man page and remove entries of options which are unsupported
at the moment.
- Replace mediathekview.pdf with Anleitung.pdf.
- Add this short manual again because now upstream provides the source
for it. (Closes: #630219)
Date: 2012-10-03 22:22:32.879297+00:00
Changed-By: Markus Koschany <apo at gambaru.de>
Signed-By: Barry Warsaw <barry at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Quantal-changes