[ubuntu/quantal-updates] coreutils 8.13-3.2ubuntu2.1 (Accepted)
ubuntu at kitterman.com
Tue Nov 27 07:37:26 UTC 2012
coreutils (8.13-3.2ubuntu2.1) quantal-proposed; urgency=low
* Backport upstream patch to avoid data-corrupting free-memory-read in
cp/mv/install when dealing with a very fragmented and sparse input file
on certain filesystems (LP: #1073514).
* Build-depend on valgrind (except on armhf, where it breaks) in order to
be able to run the test for the above fix.
* Fix 99_sort_-u_data_loss.dpatch so that the added test is actually run.
* Backport require_valgrind_ so that tests work better.
* Make valgrind failures non-fatal; we don't have sufficiently accurate
suppressions for linker startup issues on all architectures. However,
do still run those tests and check for corrupted output.
Date: 2012-11-09 14:20:22.989862+00:00
Changed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Quantal-changes