[ubuntu/quantal] cpio 2.11-8ubuntu1 (Accepted)
adconrad at 0c3.net
Thu Jun 28 20:13:27 UTC 2012
cpio (2.11-8ubuntu1) quantal-proposed; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable, remaining changes:
- debian/control: Don't build a cpio-win32 package since mingw32
is in universe.
- debian/rules: Don't depend on the binary-indep target in binary.
- Build-depend on gettext:any instead of on gettext.
* Dropped changes, included in Debian:
- debian/patches/627444-cross-compiling.patch: fix cross-building
- debian/rules: use the host-arch strip when cross-compiling, so we don't
have to rely on support in binutils-multiarch.
cpio (2.11-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Enable hardened build flags
Patch by Moritz Muehlenhoff
* Cross-building issues
- Fix invalid redefinition of stat() during cross-building cpio
Patch by Steve McIntyre
- Use the strip that's provided by the cross-binutils
Patch by Steve Langasek
* Standards version is 3.9.3
* Fix debian-rules-missing-recommended-target
Date: 2012-06-27 21:15:13.670982+00:00
Changed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Quantal-changes