[ubuntu/quantal] python-apt 0.8.5~ubuntu1 (Accepted)
adconrad at 0c3.net
Tue Jun 12 19:16:33 UTC 2012
python-apt (0.8.5~ubuntu1) quantal-proposed; urgency=low
* Merge from unreleased Debian branch, remaining changes:
- drop recommends on python2.6
- build with COMPAT_0_7, which might still be needed by some code in the
Ubuntu archive. We need to scan the archive for this, add liberal
Breaks, and analyze the dist-upgrader case before disabling.
* Revert change from lp:~ev/python-apt/dont-leak-fds; as discussed on IRC
during the Python3 porting sprint, the cure here is worse than the
python-apt (0.8.5) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
[ Michael Vogt ]
- ensure that pkgApplyStatus is called when the cache is opened
(thanks to Sebastian Heinlein for finding this bug), LP: #659438
[ Stéphane Graber ]
- add quantal
[ Evan Dandrea ]
* Don't leak file descriptors.
[ Steve Langasek ]
* utils/get_ubuntu_mirrors_from_lp.py: move this script to python3
* pre-build.sh: call dpkg-checkbuilddeps with the list of our
source-build-dependencies; this may save someone else an hour down the
line scratching their head over gratuitous test-suite failures...
[ Sebastian Heinlein ]
- this is a port of the software-properties AptAuth module to python-apt
with some cleanups. It provides a wrapper API for the apt-key command
[ Colin Watson ]
* aptsources/*.py, setup.py: Make aptsources modules work directly in
either Python 2 or 3, and exclude the "future" 2to3 fixer so that 2to3
doesn't need to modify them. This makes life a little easier for the
strange tricks update-manager plays with its dist-upgrader tarball.
Date: 2012-06-12 15:50:33.039445+00:00
Changed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Quantal-changes