[ubuntu/quantal] gcompris 12.01-1 (Accepted)
jeremy at bicha.net
Thu Jun 7 18:51:11 UTC 2012
gcompris (12.01-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release based on Ubuntu packaging updates (Closes:
- switch to source format "3.0 (quilt)".
- use of dh_prep.
- grammatical fixes in package descriptions, use of GCompris
capitalization, and some description rewords.
- new sound packages for Afrikaans, Slovenian and Thai.
- drop extra build-dep on libsdl-mixer1.2-dev.
- drop support for obsolete package gnet (Closes: #572823).
* Rejected changes from 9.6.1-0ubuntu1:
- removed build-dep on quilt and use of dh_quilt_*, useless since this
is a "3.0 (quilt)" source package.
- do not start extended description with "$PACKAGE is".
- restore "etc." in the extended description, which has never meant to
- removed old ubuntu changelog entries which were not used, since
the 9.6.1-0ubuntu1 and later entries summarize everything already.
* Acknowledge NMUs (Closes: #630762).
* Change section for gcompris-edit to Settings (Closes: #576461).
* Add Vcs fields in debian/control.
* Don't install useless .sh scripts in boards/voices/ (lintian).
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.2, no change.
Date: 2012-02-04 09:22:33.316307+00:00
Signed-By: Jeremy Bicha <jeremy at bicha.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Quantal-changes