[ubuntu/quantal-updates] compiz 1:0.9.8.6-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
ubuntu at kitterman.com
Wed Dec 26 03:48:34 UTC 2012
compiz (1:0.9.8.6-0ubuntu1) quantal-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Enable Unredirect Fullscreen Windows by default. It seems to be
stable enough with all the major graphics drivers now, as at Ubuntu
12.10 (with updates). (LP: #1063690)
- Grid: Reset the currently handled window in the GridWindow
destructor only if the destroyed window was the handled one.
(LP: #1048855) (LP: #1067812)
- Grid: Set GridWindow->lastTarget to GridMaximize only if the
window was fully maximized. (LP: #1071689)
* Cherry-pick related fixes from upstream:
- Fixed: unredirected fullscreen windows sliding offscreen were
staying unredirected (always visible), because compiz thought
they were fullscreen on a different monitor. Add extra smarts
to tell the difference between fullscreen and offscreen.
- Add an option to specify which windows are allowed to be unredirected
when they are fullscreen. Default: Allow unredirection on all window
types except common video players: Totem, MPlayer, Vlc or Plugin-
container (Flash or other nested browser windows). (LP: #1051802)
- Add Firefox to the unredirect exceptions. (LP: #1086337)
Date: 2012-12-12 09:55:10.151254+00:00
Changed-By: Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Quantal-changes