[ubuntu/precise-updates] shim-signed 1.4 (Accepted)
stgraber at stgraber.org
Thu Nov 7 16:40:25 UTC 2013
shim-signed (1.4) trusty; urgency=low
* Add a dependency on shim, so that we can pull in MokManager for use.
* Update to the signed 0.4-0ubuntu4 binary from Microsoft.
shim-signed (1.3) saucy; urgency=low
* Build-depend on sbsigntool (>= 0.6-0ubuntu4) and check the integrity of
our signed binary at build time.
* Update to the signed 0.4-0ubuntu3 binary from Microsoft.
shim-signed (1.2) raring; urgency=low
* Recommend secureboot-db (LP: #1087843).
Date: 2013-10-30 22:14:11.372969+00:00
Changed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
Signed-By: =?utf-8?q?St=C3=A9phane_Graber?= <stgraber at stgraber.org>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes