[ubuntu/precise-updates] ubuntu-dev-tools 0.141ubuntu0.1 (Accepted)
ubuntu at kitterman.com
Mon Mar 18 03:54:21 UTC 2013
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.141ubuntu0.1) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Cherry-pick some bug fixes from 0.142-0.145:
- syncpackage: Default to <current_series>-proposed.
- syncpackage, requestsync: Check the Release pocket if we can't find an
Ubuntu package in the requested pocket. (LP: #1069867)
- pull-lp-source: Catch errors parsing JSON we got from DDE (LP: #1059848)
- sponsor-patch: Don't fall over bugs targeted at the development release
- requestsync: We now sync to proposed (LP: #1073060)
- syncpackage: syncpackage: Don't throw away release pockets, returning
correct errors when the source and destination match even though the
destination release pocket doesn't.
Date: 2012-11-07 21:45:11.129310+00:00
Changed-By: Stefano Rivera <launchpad at rivera.za.net>
Signed-By: Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes