[ubuntu/precise-proposed] sssd 1.8.6-0ubuntu0.1 (Accepted)
adconrad at 0c3.net
Wed Jan 30 23:49:13 UTC 2013
sssd (1.8.6-0ubuntu0.1) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release from the Long Term Maintenance branch.
- Move SELinux processing from session to account PAM stack
- LDAP nested groups: Do not process callback with _post deep in the
nested structure (LP: #981125)
- Don't corrupt the credential cache when canonizing principals
- Fix race conditions when creating or removing home directories for
users in local domain. (LP: #1105893)
- Fix out-of-bounds reads in autofs and ssh responder. (LP: #1105898)
* sssd.upstart.in: Delete an invisible control character from the pre-start
script. (LP: #1003845)
* Replace perl snippet from libnss-sss.post* with sed, drop perl from
Depends. (LP: #692727)
* libpam-sss.pam-auth-update*: Add a separate file for the password stack,
and drop it from the main file. It needs to have a higher priority
from the rest so that password changes work with both the default install
and when pam_cracklib is installed.
* rules: Drop remnants of cdbs, use proper paths for configure.
Date: 2013-01-30 13:35:15.020317+00:00
Changed-By: Timo Aaltonen <tjaalton at ubuntu.com>
Signed-By: Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes