[ubuntu/precise-updates] nvidia-graphics-drivers-updates 304.64-0ubuntu0.1 (Accepted)
steve.langasek at canonical.com
Tue Jan 29 00:35:23 UTC 2013
nvidia-graphics-drivers-updates (304.64-0ubuntu0.1) precise-proposed; urgency=low
- Add support for Linux 3.7 (LP: #1075937).
* New upstream release:
- Fixed a bug that caused the EIZO FlexScan SX2762W
monitor to remain blank when connected via
- Updated nvidia-settings to save and restore
per-monitor color correction settings when RandR
1.2 or later is available.
- Fixed a bug that caused too many display devices
to appear in the X Screen page of nvidia-settings
when SLI is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused applications to stop
rendering or the X server to hang in Xinerama
configurations when windows were moved, resized,
mapped, or unmapped.
- Fixed a bug that caused poor OpenGL performance
on GeForce 6 and 7 PCI cards.
- Fixed a bug in nvidia-settings that made it report
the status of ECC configuration incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the X server to crash if a
display was put into DPMS off mode and subsequently
reenabled while screen transformations are in use.
- Fixed a bug that caused the X Resize and Rotate
extension to be enabled when Xinerama is enabled.
These two X extensions are incompatible and having
them both enabled can confuse window managers such
as KDE's kwin. RandR is now correctly disabled when
Xinerama is enabled.
- Fixed a bug causing OpenGL stereo applications to
not work properly when using passive stereo modes 5
through 9 on Quadro Fermi and newer GPUs.
- Added support for the "Backlight" RandR output
property for configuring the brightness of some
notebook internal panels.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Ubuntu Unity launcher
panel from unhiding (LP:# 1057000).
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect input
transformation after resizing an NVIDIA X screen
with xserver ABI 12 (xorg-server 1.12) or newer.
- Fixed a bug that caused GLX to leak memory when
Xinerama is enabled.
- Fixed a regression in backlight control functionality
on some notebook configurations.
- Fixed a performance issue with recent Linux kernels
when allocating and freeing system memory.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the display
device / X screen selection menu from being displayed
- Fixed a bug that prevented X driver gamma
manipulation from working after a VT-switch on some
- Added the option --output-file to nvidia-bug-report.sh
to allow specifying a custom filename for the log file.
- Fixed a hang when using OpenGL programs with some SLI
Mosaic configurations on pre-Fermi GPUs.
- Added sections to the Supported NVIDIA GPU Products
list for NVS, Tesla, and VGX products.
- Added support for the following GPUs:
o VGX K1
o VGX K2
o Tesla K20c
o Tesla K20m
Date: 2012-11-07 17:15:21.350011+00:00
Changed-By: Alberto Milone <alberto.milone at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes