[ubuntu/precise-updates] mesa 8.0.4-0ubuntu0.3 (Accepted)
adconrad at 0c3.net
Tue Jan 22 07:15:22 UTC 2013
mesa (8.0.4-0ubuntu0.3) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Make some -dev packages coinstallable with the renamed stack (LP: #1098215)
- libgl1-mesa-dev, old opengl headers and symlink should be compatible still.
- libegl1-mesa-dev, similar story
- mesa-common-dev, installable unrenamed, but renamed version should be usable
as well when explicitly requested. This allows the renamed -dev packages to
- libglu1-mesa-dev, has no replacement in the renamed stack,
and moved out as a separate package in mesa 9 or later. Not built in the
renamed stack, so unrenamed version is only option.
- libosmesa6-dev: no significant changes, and killed from the renamed stack.
* Explicitly not done:
- libgles1-mesa-dev, libgles2-mesa-dev, libgbm-dev: have no rdepends afaict.
Date: 2013-01-11 01:00:09.198138+00:00
Changed-By: Maarten Lankhorst <maarten.lankhorst at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes