[ubuntu/precise-updates] nvidia-graphics-drivers-experimental-310 310.14-0ubuntu0.1 (Accepted)
Chris Halse Rogers
chris at cooperteam.net
Wed Oct 17 01:20:22 UTC 2012
nvidia-graphics-drivers-experimental-310 (310.14-0ubuntu0.1) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Introduce experimental-310 beta flavour (LP: #1047681):
- Implemented workarounds for two Adobe Flash bugs by
applying libvdpau commit
ca9e637c61e80145f0625a590c91429db67d0a40 to the
version of libvdpau shipped with the NVIDIA driver.
- Fixed an issue which affected the performance of
moving windows of VDPAU applications when run in
some composite managers.
- Added unofficial GLX protocol support (i.e., for
GLX indirect rendering) for the
GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object OpenGL extension.
- Added support for HDMI 3D Stereo with Quadro Kepler
and later GPUs. See the documentation for the
"Stereo" X configuration option in the README for
- Added experimental support for OpenGL threaded
optimizations, available through the
__GL_THREADED_OPTIMIZATIONS environment variable.
For more information, please refer to the
"Threaded Optimizations" section in chapter
"Specifying OpenGL Environment Variable Settings"
of the README.
- Improved performance and responsiveness of
windowed OpenGL applications running inside a
- Added support for OpenGL 4.3.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect input
transformation after resizing an NVIDIA X screen
with xserver ABI 12 (xorg-server 1.12) or newer.
- Fixed a bug that caused GLX to leak memory when
Xinerama is enabled.
- Added support for the "Backlight" RandR output
property for configuring the brightness of some
notebook internal panels.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Ubuntu Unity
launcher panel from unhiding (LP: #1057000).
Date: 2012-10-16 11:20:12.436829+00:00
Changed-By: Alberto Milone <alberto.milone at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Chris Halse Rogers <chris at cooperteam.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes