[ubuntu/precise-updates] xserver-xorg-video-intel 2:2.17.0-1ubuntu4.2 (Accepted)
cjwatson at canonical.com
Tue Oct 16 11:40:25 UTC 2012
xserver-xorg-video-intel (2:2.17.0-1ubuntu4.2) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Add 106-uxa-only-consider-attached-outputs-valid.patch, two upstream
commits merged together that fix GPU hangs on resume, due to outputs
getting marked valid before the kernel reports them attached.
* Replace 101_copy-fb.patch with the patch that went upstream, backported
to build against the older xserver. Needed for other backports.
- refreshed patch 104 to apply.
* Add 107-uxa-fix-pageflip-race.patch, fixes a race with pageflip and
dpms, resulting in for instance compiz hanging. (LP: #966744)
- consists of five upstream commits merged as one and backported to
build against the xserver in precise
Date: 2012-10-06 04:35:11.636507+00:00
Changed-By: Timo Aaltonen <tjaalton at ubuntu.com>
Signed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes