[ubuntu/precise] arduino 1:1.0+dfsg-9 (Accepted)
showard314 at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 6 21:11:10 UTC 2012
arduino (1:1.0+dfsg-9) unstable; urgency=low
* *.pde has been renamed *.ino by upstream. debian/rules changed
to not compress *.ino
arduino (1:1.0+dfsg-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Made the bootloader makefile script executable, no need for lintian
overrides any more (arduino/hardware/arduino/bootloaders/optboot/makeall)
* Removed all mjo makefile patches from package. Arduino-mk is now
suggested by arduino-core.
* Debian S-R 3.9.3 no changes
arduino (1:1.0+dfsg-7) unstable; urgency=low
* arduino-core depends on libconfig-yaml-perl. Ship mjo/ard-parse-boards
(Closes: #660271). Will eventually drop that depend and move all mjo/
to new package now that there are regular releases.
arduino (1:1.0+dfsg-6) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release of mjo makefile (0.8). debian/patches/mjo* updated
- Patches for version 1.0 of the Arduino IDE. Older versions might still
work, but I've not tested it.
- A change to the build process: rather than link all the system objects
directly into the executable, bundle them in a library first. This
should make the final executable smaller.
- If TARGET isn't explicitly set, default to the current directory name.
Thanks to Daniele Vergini for this patch.
- Add support for .c files in system libraries: Dirk-Willem van Gulik and
Evan Goldenberg both reported this and provided patches in the same
- Added a size target as suggested by Alex Satrapa.
Date: 2012-03-02 03:22:32.795255+00:00
Changed-By: Scott Howard <showard314 at ubuntu.com>
Signed-By: Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes