[ubuntu/precise-updates] python-launchpadlib-toolkit 1.0 (Accepted)
cjwatson at canonical.com
Fri Jun 22 08:32:12 UTC 2012
python-launchpadlib-toolkit (1.0) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* launchpad-service-status: Backport fix from lpltk 2.x (commit #149) to
check blog screenscrape results. This tool determines if there is a
launchpad outage by examining the launchpad blog at
http://blog.launchpad.net/category/notifications/feed. It can happen
there are no outages listed, in which case outage_start and outage_end
will be undefined. Don't attempt to test against these parameters if
this is the case.
* Fix breakage caused by change in wadllib's date handling. In the past
launchpadlib would return actual date objects but now it returns unicode
timestamps. Add fix_time() routine to work around this problem.
Otherwise all lpltk-using scripts will fail to run. Idemptontly, provide
functionality in o2str to convert real datetimes into timestamps.
* Fix breakage caused by Launchpad not providing __len__ any more. This
was dropped by Launchpad to resolve some timeout issues they were
having. Length counts are now provided by dedicated properties.
Switch to using them.
* Fix inclusion of missing 'iso-tracker' tag in gravity calculation.
* Add to_dict() routines to bug and bug_task to help for generating JSON.
* Add team functionality for determining subbed packages and parent team.
* New script for searching inside attachments of a package's bugs.
* Cleanup a stray build/ directory.
* Add some tests.
* setup.py, debian/control: Define package pre-requisites.
* Increment version number to 1.0 (stable release), as per UDS-Q session
decision. All changes on the 1.x branch will be stable bug fixes
Date: 2012-05-23 07:30:37.406142+00:00
Changed-By: Bryce Harrington <bryce at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes