[ubuntu/precise-updates] lxc 0.7.5-3ubuntu58 (Accepted)
brian at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 11 15:30:50 UTC 2012
lxc (0.7.5-3ubuntu58) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Fix broken logic in lxc-ubuntu template where lxc.devttydir would be
set to 'lxc' only for releases that don't support it. (LP: #1007493)
lxc (0.7.5-3ubuntu57) precise-proposed; urgency=low
[ Serge Hallyn ]
* 0083-always-close-all-fds.patch: Have lxc-start always run with
--close-all-fds. There is no advantage to having lxc-start fail with
inherited fds. (LP: #1003583)
* debian/lxc-net.upstart: don't put '()' after call to cleanup.
[ Stéphane Graber ]
* Sync lxc-ubuntu with the one in Quantal:
+ Update list of extra packages for debootstrap to only include vim
and ssh. The others were only relevant when we were still using the
minbase variant. (LP: #996839)
+ Update default /etc/hosts to match that of a regular Ubuntu system.
(adds missing ipv6 aliases) (LP: #1004108)
+ Make sure /etc/resolv.conf is valid before running any apt command.
Fixes a potential race condition (no report of it at this time).
- Improvements we get by pulling the whole patch from Quantal.
These don't contain any user behaviour change but will make
cherry-picking any further change much easier.
+ Drop any hardcoded Ubuntu version check and replace by feature
checks instead. This removes the need for SRUs whenever we release
a new Ubuntu.
+ Format lxc-ubuntu to consistently use 4-spaces indent instead
of mixed spaces/tabs.
+ Update default /etc/network/interfaces to include the header.
+ Drop support for never supported releases (gutsy on sparc).
+ Update template help message for release and arch parameters.
Old string was only listing i386 and amd64, which is no longer
accurate (as of 12.04).
(This string isn't translated)
+ Switch default Ubuntu version from lucid to precise for systems
that don't have lsb_release (won't affect Ubuntu)
* Sync lxc-start-ephemeral with the one in Quantal:
- Switch lxc-start-ephemeral from unreliable parsing of DHCP lease files
to using "ip netns" to retrieve the IP from the container's network
namespace. (LP: #994752)
- Fix a race in lxc-start-ephemeral where the container isn't yet
running when trying to get its IPs.
- Update a few calls so that lxc-start-ephemeral can be called as a
user (ensure consistent usage of sudo across the script). (LP: #1004069)
Date: 2012-06-01 16:10:13.398146+00:00
Changed-By: Stéphane Graber <stgraber at stgraber.org>
Signed-By: Brian Murray <brian at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes