[ubuntu/precise] planner 0.14.5-1 (Accepted)
unstable at io.dk
Thu Jan 19 12:52:16 UTC 2012
planner (0.14.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #635483)
+ Fixes FTBFS -format not a string literal and no format arguments-
* New maintainers, thanks to Xavier Oswald for his previous work.
+ The package is using debhelper 8 now
+ Use gtk-doc to build documentation
+ "--with autoreconf" added (Closes: #558617)
- cdbs removed from Build-Depends
- libgnomevfs2-dev removed from Build-Depends because it is not needed
anymore (Thanks to Didier Roche for the tip).
- dpkg-dev removed from Build-Depends, because it is not needed
anymore, since Etch (to have a binNMU safe package).
+ debhelper added to Build-Depends
+ Standards-Version updated to 3.9.2 (no changes needed)
+ Private library/plugins excluded in the call to dh_makeshlibs
+ Minor improvements to the description of planner and planner-dev
+ Package split into planner, planner-data and planner-doc (plus the
previous binary package planner-dev)
+ VCS fields added
+ Added X-Python-Version field (and rebuild with python 2.7 as the
python default) (Closes: #644679)
+ libgtk2.0-dev's version updated to >= 2.14.0 in Build-Depends (see the
* Use dh_python2 instead of python-support
- debian/pyversions and debian/pycompat dropped
- debian/rules python-support removed from Build-Depends and from
Depends of the -dev package
- debian/control python-dev version bumped to 2.6.6-3~
* debian-changes-0.14.4-3 dropped because it was created due to the
presence of the auto-generated file config.status.lineno
* dependant_typo.diff patch added in order to fix a typo
+ The file was rewritten in order to use DEP-5.
+ The copyright multiple files was added.
+ The FSF address was updated (bug known upstream as #664112)
* libplanner-1.so* files moved to /usr/lib/planner/ in order to comply
with the Debian Debian Policy 10.2 which states that not public
libraries should be installed in subdirectories of /usr/lib
+ debian/rules --libdir parameter added to the call to dh_auto_configure.
+ plugins_directory.diff patch added in order to keep the *-modules and
plugins directories in the right place (due to the use of "--libdir").
+ debian/control dh-autoreconf added to the Build-Depends field.
* Lintian override for package-name-doesnt-match-sonames dropped
- debian/planner.dirs dropped because this was here in order to install
* AUTHORS and README files dropped because the information is already
available in the package.
* command_line_args.diff patch added in order to make planner able to
read files from command line again.
[Dmitry Smirnov] <onlyjob at member.fsf.org>
* including examples (*.planner files)
- removed unused build-dep: autotools-dev
+ tighter build-deps on python-gtk2-dev (>= 2.24)
+ tighter build-deps on intltool (>= 0.41.1-3) due to bug #560704
* debian/rules to use dpkg-provided build flags
Date: 2012-01-01 03:26:52.486549+00:00
Changed-By: Wences Rene Arana Fuentes <aranaf51 at gmail.com>
Signed-By: Sebastien Bacher <seb128 at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes