[ubuntu/precise] fdm 1.6+cvs20111013-2 (Accepted)
l3on at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 7 20:41:13 UTC 2012
fdm (1.6+cvs20111013-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch (04kfreebsd) by Robert Millan to fix build failures on
kfreebsd. (Closes: #648246)
fdm (1.6+cvs20111013-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported upstream CVS on Oct 13th, 2011
- Removing a number of patches which are included upstream now.
- Includes patch which should build with --as-needed. (Closes: #631689)
* Depending on libtdb-dev now (Closes: #639176)
* Moving away from explicit quilt-enabled build to pure-3.0 (quilt).
* Adjusting debian/rules to changes in upstream build system.
* Incrementing Standards-Version; no changes needed.
* Use $(MAKE) everywhere in debian/rules.
* Adding recommended targets to debian/rules to make lintian happy.
* Remove `MANUAL' in `clean' of `debian/rules' to leave a clean build
* Use `--abort-on-upstream-changes' at all costs.
Date: 2011-12-07 09:23:14.652896+00:00
Signed-By: Andreas Moog <andreas-launchpad at warperbbs.de>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes