[ubuntu/precise] xymon 4.3.0~beta2.dfsg-9.1 (Accepted)
debfx-pkg at fobos.de
Mon Jan 2 09:52:14 UTC 2012
xymon (4.3.0~beta2.dfsg-9.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix "FTBFS: PCRE not found": patch from Ubuntu / Steve Langasek:
- debian/rules: pass --pcrelib to find libpcre in the multiarch dir
Additionally build-depend on dpkg-dev (>= 1.16.0) and
libpcre3-dev (>= 8.12-4~). (Closes: #651231)
* Since this Ubuntu patch, SSL and LDAP also went multiarch, so:
- also pass --ssllib and --ldaplib to configure in debian/rules
- build-depend on libssl-dev (>= 1.0.0e-1~) and libldap2-dev (>= 2.4.25-2~)
* libpng also went multiarch, so build/rrd.sh doesn't find it, and there's
no option for configure. Add patch png-multiarch that changes build/rrd.sh
to use libpng12-config instead of guessing.
Date: 2011-12-28 03:29:08.280611+00:00
Changed-By: Christoph Berg <myon at debian.org>
Signed-By: Felix Geyer <debfx-pkg at fobos.de>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes