[ubuntu/precise] yaws 1.92-1 (Accepted)
launchpad at rivera.za.net
Thu Feb 16 16:50:14 UTC 2012
yaws (1.92-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Removed patches which fix directory traversal bug and loading external
drivers for Erlang R15B because they are included into this upstream
* Added a few more fixes for compatibility with Erlang R15B.
* Removed patch which uses external mime.types.
* Added a patch which fixes CVE-2011-5025 in the yaws-wiki package
* Copied acceptor_pool_size option to yaws.conf from the upstream config.
yaws (1.91-3) experimental; urgency=low
* Added patch which fixes loading external drivers in Erlang R15B.
* Added patch which moves from regexp to re module because the former
is removed from Erlang R15B.
Date: 2012-01-18 09:30:58.201196+00:00
Signed-By: Stefano Rivera <launchpad at rivera.za.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes