[ubuntu/precise] automysqlbackup 2.6+debian-2 (Accepted)
jean-louis at dupond.be
Wed Feb 15 13:30:16 UTC 2012
automysqlbackup (2.6+debian-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Now only depends on mysql-client, and not mysql-client-x.x | mysql-client
automysqlbackup (2.6+debian-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version. With this new Debian release, I'm deciding to
completely fork upstream work, as it's being impossible to work with
upstream (no responsiveness), that upstream branch diverged, and is still
containing the very bad security issue to save DBs dumps as world readable
after my repeated warnings.
* debian/copyright now using DEP5 format.
* Added Vcs fields and a debian/gbp.conf.
* Switching to source format 1.0 (quilt).
* Removed now useless Dm-Upload-Allowed:, and now using my @debian.org email
* Now depends on mysql-client-5.1 | mysql-client (and not 5.0 anymore).
* Standards-Version: is now 3.9.2.
* Remove "a" article in short description.
* Added build-arch: and build-indep: targets in debian/rules.
* Fixes Script fails with error when DBNAMES="all", thanks to Chris Moules
<debian.bug at gms.lu> (Closes: #654388).
Date: 2012-02-14 15:21:13.405369+00:00
Signed-By: Marc Deslauriers <marc.deslauriers at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes