[ubuntu/precise-updates] compiz 1:0.9.7.8+bzr3121-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
cjwatson at canonical.com
Thu Dec 6 18:13:34 UTC 2012
compiz (1:0.9.7.8+bzr3121-0ubuntu1) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream stable branch snapshot.
- Includes all the previous cherry-picked fixes
- Fix crash when imgsvg is loaded, due to missing symbol
(decor_apply_gravity from libdecoration). (LP: #956986)
- Fix multiple window placement bugs (LP: #974242) (LP: #976032)
- Fix window handle leak causing gradual degradation in desktop
performance (LP: #1050610)
- Some decoration pixmaps get leaked on window resize, due to race
conditions between gtk-window-decorator and the decor plugin.
- Avoid a NULL dereference and give a useful error message instead.
- Fix leakage of destroyed_pixmaps_table, containing pointers to freed
decor_t's which could result in a freed GHashTable being passed into
g_hash_table_remove and causing a crash. (LP: #1060171)
- Drop the NEWS file, update decor.cpp part to build with new upstream
- Cherry-pick the revert from upstream since the bug fix is not
suitable for SRU as is
- Cherry-pick also this revert as non-SRU material, not relevant
- Update with latest symbols
Date: 2012-11-19 11:30:12.804521+00:00
Changed-By: Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes