[ubuntu/precise] nux 2.10.0-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
didrocks at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 13 16:09:31 UTC 2012
nux (2.10.0-0ubuntu1) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- compiz crashed with SIGSEGV in g_datalist_id_set_data_full() from ...
from unity::PanelTray::~PanelTray() from ... from
unity::panel::Controller::Impl::OnScreenChanged (LP: #921316)
- Far left character in panel (and launcher popups) distorted
- [dash] Dash does not render "panel line" (LP: #926344)
- [multi-monitor] DND doesn't work for the launchers in other monitors
- Unity dash can't select items using keyboard when ibus is active
- remove disable-tests are now tests are only build if the right build-dep
- add libxtst-dev as nux Makefile rules are broken and still try to include
the .h files even if the pc file check failed.
- bump Standards-Version to latest
Date: 2012-04-12 13:20:14.705523+00:00
Changed-By: Didier Roche <didrocks at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes