[ubuntu/precise] ubiquity 2.10.9 (Accepted)
cjwatson at canonical.com
Wed Apr 11 08:33:16 UTC 2012
ubiquity (2.10.9) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Try harder to make the unit tests work within autopkgtest:
- Install mockresolver (it's small, and this really does make the
plumbing a lot easier).
- Use test debconf databases stacked on top of the system ones in
autopkgtest mode rather than requiring tests/build to have been run
- Fix test_ubi_partman not to rely on tests/partman-tree/ in autopkgtest
* Do a better job of removing .la files.
* Update translations from Launchpad.
* Automatic update of included source packages: base-installer
Date: 2012-04-10 20:10:15.831160+00:00
Changed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes