[ubuntu/precise] hal 0.5.14-8 (Accepted)
cjwatson at canonical.com
Tue Apr 3 14:21:13 UTC 2012
hal (0.5.14-8) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/patches/65-glib-single-include.patch: Starting with glib 2.32 it is
now mandatory to include <glib.h> instead of individual headers.
* Test for /var/cache/hald and /var/run/hald before trying to remove them on
purge. This avoids a harmless warning message. (Closes: #638675)
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
* Add Breaks against xserver-xorg (<< 1:7.6+8), to ensure we have a version of
xserver-xorg which no longer uses "invoke-rc.d hal restart" in postinst,
since the init script is gone. (Closes: #624398)
hal (0.5.14-7.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Apply patch from Steven Chamberlain (thanks!) to fix FTBFS on
kfreebsd-* during the rebuild for the unannounced freebsd-libs
transition, due to hardening options (-Werror=format-security):
55-kfreebsd-format-security.patch (Closes: #660400)
* Set urgency to “high” for the RC bug fix.
Date: 2012-03-25 09:23:24.200445+00:00
Signed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes