[ubuntu/precise] bnfc 18.104.22.168-2 (Accepted)
launchpad at micahscomputing.com
Tue Apr 3 06:23:10 UTC 2012
bnfc (22.214.171.124-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/rules: Compile Setup.lhs at configure time, as some architectures
apparently lack runghc.
bnfc (126.96.36.199-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Converted to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Fixed a build failure with recent GHC and Alex. New patches:
Closes: #665063 (FTBFS: Could not find module `Char')
Reported by Lucas Nussbaum <lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net>.
* Now generates code that compiles with recent GHC and Alex. New patches:
* Removed Homepage, as it seems to have disappeared.
* Rewrote the packaging to use dh instead of my aging personal helper script.
* Rewrote debian/copyright following copyright-format/1.0.
- Added ghc as an alternative to ghc6.
- Added libghc-mtl-dev|libghc6-mtl-dev as it was split off from base.
- Restricted alex to at least version 3.
- Added debhelper.
* Standards-Version 3.9.3.
Date: 2012-04-02 03:17:36.783034+00:00
Changed-By: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk at debian.org>
Signed-By: Micah Gersten <launchpad at micahscomputing.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes