[ubuntu/precise] lame 3.98.4+repack2-6 (Accepted)
siretart at tauware.de
Sat Oct 29 16:26:16 UTC 2011
lame (3.98.4+repack2-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Add missing 'Multi-Arch: same' field.
lame (3.98.4+repack2-5) unstable; urgency=low
[ Andres Mejia ]
* Include fix for alpha builds. alpha builds need include guards in config.h.
* Implement multiarch support.
[ Reinhard Tartler ]
* Unbreak compilation with gcc 4.4
lame (3.98.4+repack2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix compiler warning on machines not i386 or amd64.
lame (3.98.4+repack2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* normalize fields in debian/control with 'wrap-and-sort(1)'
lame (3.98.4+repack2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix parallel builds on i386.
lame (3.98.4+repack2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Update debian/copyright to reflect replacement of portableio code from
* Update README.source to mention change of portableio code.
lame (3.98.4+repack1-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Andres Mejia ]
* Disable use of sndfile, breaks KDE apps relying on kio_audiocd slave for CD
* Fix warning on 64 bit machines on use of size_t.
* Support parallel builds.
* Bump to Standards-Version 3.9.2.
* Fix Vcs-Browser entry.
* Don't use quilt when source format 3.0 (quilt) is being used.
* Fixup build system. Don't patch generated files directly.
Needed to disable GTK support so lame would build.
* Enable full experimental optimizations.
NOTE: The only extra optimizations that are really enabled are -O3,
-fomit-frame-pointer, and -ffast-math. -fschedule-insns2 is on by default in
-O2, -fbranch-count-reg is on by default in any mode, and -fforce-addr looks
to be a noop now. This is with using GCC 4.6.*.
* Modifiy override_dh_clean target to check if quilt is installed, and use it
to unapply patches during cleaning.
* Use patch to apply autoreconf changes.
* Fix description-synopsis-starts-with-article lintian warnings.
* Add DM-Upload-Allowed: yes.
* Update to my @debian.org email.
* Add script that can regenerate repacked tarball.
* Build system changes are made before the tarball is generated.
* Remove patches for which the build system is updated for the repacking.
* No longer require the need to copy autotool files.
* Update debian/copyright. This includes changes for the removal of the
problematic exclusions to the LGPL and helpful comments about some of the
files. This needed an update to latest DEP-5 spec.
* Use dpkg-source unapply-patches option to unapply patches.
* Add in changes to output of license information from upstream.
* Update debian/README.source. This includes information what is changed from
the original upstream source tarball.
* Update debian/watch to mangle some common version info from the Debian
[ Fabian Greffrath ]
* Remove duplicate patches/05-armel-no-finite-math-only.diff.
* Update my e-mail address.
* Fix dh usage.
* Build with libsndfile.
* debian/patches/06-sndfile-stdin.patch: New patch from Gentoo to
support reading from stdin with sndfile.
* Do not install the libtool .la file in the -dev package.
* Do not provide the liblame0 package anymore.
lame (3.98.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable. Closes: #90091
Date: 2011-08-30 03:23:56.200916+00:00
Changed-By: Debian Multimedia Maintainers <pkg-multimedia-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Signed-By: Reinhard Tartler <siretart at tauware.de>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes