[ubuntu/precise] editra 0.6.58-1 (Accepted)
barygin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 10:38:24 UTC 2011
editra (0.6.58-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #635092).
* Update Standards-Version field.
* d/rules: Delete override_dh_auto_install, its not needed.
* Add transition to dh_python2.
* Remove d/pycompat file (not needed in dh_python2)
* Replace XS-Python-Version by X-Python-Version because is preferred by
transition to dh_python2 (following debian wiki).
* Rename Editra.1 manpage to editra.1 and update editra.manpages. Now, the
upstream package not install Editra binary (in uppercase).
* d/editra.menu: change run binary to editra (with 'E' in lower case).
* Remove editra.links, its not needed anymore because binary in uppercase its
* Add editra.pyremove to remove void directories installed by build system
editra (0.5.70-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Fix in d/rules extra-license-file (was not working).
editra (0.5.51-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
editra (0.5.32-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* Update Standards-Version field to 3.8.4
Date: 2011-08-12 09:16:48.471262+00:00
Changed-By: Alejandro Garrido Mota <mogaal at debian.org.ve>
Signed-By: Ilya Barygin <barygin at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes