[ubuntu/precise] postgresql-common 125 (Accepted)
martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 21 09:49:18 UTC 2011
postgresql-common (125) unstable; urgency=low
* Add debian/backport-ppa: Script to generate and upload backport packages
to my Ubuntu PPA. Only for personal use.
* Add t/160_alternate_confroot.t: Test creation, operation, upgrading, and
removal of clusters as user nobody using $PG_CLUSTER_CONF_ROOT. This
reproduces LP#835630 and other bugs.
* PgCommon.pm: If $PG_CLUSTER_CONF_ROOT is set, untaint it.
* pg_upgradecluster: Don't hardcode /etc/postgresql/, use
$PgCommon::confroot to respect $PG_CLUSTER_CONF_ROOT. (LP: #835630)
* pg_upgradecluster: Add --logfile option to specify a custom log file for
the upgraded cluster. Necessary if you want to run this on
per-user clusters and can't write into /var/log/postgresql/.
* pg_ctlcluster: When starting as root for >= 9.1, adjust the OOM killer
protection to -16, so that the postmaster does not get OOM-killed so
easily (as it appears to claim all the shared memory). 9.1.1-3 and later
resets oomadj of child processes to 0, so that the client backends can
still get OOM-killed. Add tests to t/020_create_sql_remove.t.
* debian/control: Add Breaks: to postgresql-9.1 versios before 9.1.1-3, as
they do not reset oomadj for child processes. This is a precaution to
avoid running all the client backends with -16 as well.
* Add t/170_extensions.t: Check that all shipped extensions install and
* Add t/180_ecpg.t: Check that ecpg works. In t/001_packages.t, check that
libecpg-dev is installed.
Date: 2011-10-20 21:26:13.392797+00:00
Changed-By: Martin Pitt <martin.pitt at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes