[ubuntu/precise] stk 4.4.3-1 (Accepted)
barygin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 20:13:13 UTC 2011
stk (4.4.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- changed SINT24 to be lower 3 bytes of 32-bit word
- bug fixes to vectorized tick functions in Effects classes
- updated versions of RtAudio and RtMidi
- fix to ADSR bugs
- updates to the internal argument checking and reporting scheme
- updates to Bowed class (thanks to Esteban Maestre!)
- fixes for 24-bit support in FileRead and FileWrite
- added WAVE_FORMAT_EXTENSIBLE support in FileWrite
- added sample rate variable reading and writing for MAT-files in
FileRead and FileWrite
* Refresh patches.
* Switch to format 3.0 (quilt) format.
* Add .gitignore file.
* Add debian/gbp.conf file.
* Change my email address.
* Update debian/copyright file.
* Replace negated list of architectures with linux-any (Closes: #634627)
* Bump Standards.
Date: 2011-09-01 21:27:38.007551+00:00
Changed-By: Debian Multimedia Maintainers <pkg-multimedia-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Signed-By: Ilya Barygin <barygin at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes