[ubuntu/precise] trafficserver 3.0.1-2 (Accepted)
barygin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 18:37:14 UTC 2011
trafficserver (3.0.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix "please add armhf to the arch list" - add armhf to the list of supported
architectures. Thanks Konstantinos Margaritis for the hint (Closes: #636338)
* Remove IA64 from the list of supported architectures. The upgrade to the gcc
4.6 toolchain disclosed portability issues with it, which caused the resul-
ting binary package to produce no-op code in some functions.
trafficserver (3.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. Fixes several important issues which caused
`traffic_cop' and `traffic_server' to crash.
* Fix "FTBFS with ld --as-needed" re-order libraries upon linkage, patch
committed upstream. Thanks Ilya Barygin (Closes: #632546)
* Fix "trafficserver: Getting rid of unneeded *.la / emptying
dependency_libs", remove *.la files from the installation target completely
* Set "DM-Upload-Allowed: yes" in agreement with Asheesh Laroia
Date: 2011-08-31 21:28:01.207962+00:00
Signed-By: Ilya Barygin <barygin at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes