[ubuntu/precise] gpm 1.20.4-4 (Accepted)
steve.langasek at canonical.com
Tue Oct 18 05:46:14 UTC 2011
gpm (1.20.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Ack NMUs - thanks, guys!
* Promote myself to maintainer. There's not really been a gpm "team"
for some time now.
* Upgrade to source format 1.0.
* Use config.sub, config.guess from autotools-dev.
* Add some cross-compile fu. Touches rules, patches/014 and (new)
patches/080. From Ubuntu, modified.
* Multiarch. Based on a patch by Riku Voipio, thanks! (Closes: #638960)
* Policy 3.9.2:
- Remove some Conflicts and change one to Breaks.
- Fix some exit codes in gpm.init.
* libgpmg1-dev: arch all, not any.
Date: 2011-08-24 03:22:36.024545+00:00
Signed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes