[ubuntu/precise] libnet-server-perl 0.99-3 (Accepted)
davewalker at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 16 16:03:12 UTC 2011
libnet-server-perl (0.99-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Carsten Wolff ]
* took IPv6 patch from bug report, improved and included it
* added depends introduced by above patch
* created patch 06_cidr-workaround.dpatch as a workaround
until Net::CIDR is fixed
[ Ansgar Burchardt ]
* debian/control: Convert Vcs-* fields to Git.
[ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
* debian/copyright: Replace DEP5 Format-Specification URL from
svn.debian.org to anonscm.debian.org URL.
[ gregor herrmann ]
* Drop ancient patch 02_spec.dpatch which causes a FTBFS. Thanks to
Allison Randal for the bug report and the thorough analysis.
* Switch to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Convert remaining patches to quilt.
* Use tiny debian/rules file, and debhelper 8.
* Remove version from perl build dependency and move it to Build-
* Set Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no further changes).
* debian/copyright: update formatting.
* Add /me to Uploaders.
* Remove leading article from short description.
* Add a new patch to fix a spelling mistake in the POD.
Date: 2011-09-22 08:56:34.210160+00:00
Signed-By: Dave Walker <davewalker at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes