[ubuntu/precise] libechonest 1.2.0-2 (Accepted)
debfx at fobos.de
Wed Nov 30 15:10:18 UTC 2011
libechonest (1.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Use DEB_CXXFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND to avoid losing default compiler flags
when built with dpkg >= 1.16.1. Thanks Colin Watson for the bug
and patch (Closes: #647339).
* Remove some private symbols that dissapeared. This is most probably some
compiler thing. Feel free to prove me wrong :-)
libechonest (1.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* The "I forgot to change UNRELEASED in my last upload" release.
Replaced the distribution in the changelog entry below to show a sane
* Remove libechonest1.1 and switch to libechonest1.2 due to SONAME change.
* Remove the transitional package libechonest1.1-dbg as is no longer needed.
* Rename file names wich contain the SONAME.
* Rename strings wich contain the SONAME in debian/*.
* Renew symbols file due to changed SONAME.
* Remove uneeded lintian override.
Date: 2011-11-09 09:26:06.010820+00:00
Signed-By: Felix Geyer <debfx at fobos.de>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes