[ubuntu/precise] publican 2.8-1 (Accepted)
debfx at fobos.de
Tue Dec 6 10:13:13 UTC 2011
publican (2.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Includes the bigger bottom-margin required to avoid content overlap.
* Drop patch fix-test-suite-perl-CA, merged upstream.
* New patch fix-testsuite to fix new issues introduced with this version.
* New patch fix-handling-of-screen to improve the handling of inline
elements within verbatim blocks.
* New patch handle-graphic-like-imagedata to recognize <graphic> in the same
* Update Build-Depends and Depends to require docbook-xsl (>= 1.76.1)
since it's now required for epub support.
* Ignore test-suite failure since it triggers a fop bug currently.
publican (2.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (never released to Debian).
* Drop patch perl-critic-fixes-svn1732, merged upstream.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2.
* Add new patch fix-test-suite-perl-CA so that the test suite
works again. It's missing the -CA argument that was added
to publican's shebang line.
Date: 2011-11-21 21:27:09.389246+00:00
Signed-By: Felix Geyer <debfx at fobos.de>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes