[ubuntu/precise] pygobject 3.0.2-4 (Accepted)
martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 1 12:32:19 UTC 2011
pygobject (3.0.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
[ Sjoerd Simons ]
* debian/control.in: Make the Vcs-* tags refer to the unstable repos
[ Martin Pitt ]
* debian/control.in: Drop gir1.2-gtk-3.0 build dependency on m68k, as that
arch does not yet have GTK-3 yet. It is only needed for the testsuite
anyway. As per request from Thorsten Glaser.
[ Josselin Mouette ]
* Bump dependencies on gir1.2-glib-2.0 according to upstream
requirements. Closes: #649611.
* Rename packages to python-gi*.
* Remove dependencies on python-gobject-2*. The dependency will be the
other way round so that the old pygobject-2 can be dropped
* Add appropriate Breaks/Replaces/Conflicts/Provides.
* Add a missing python-gi-cairo → python-gi dependency.
* Drop a pair of unneeded Recommends/Suggests.
* Add transitional python-gobject/python-gobject-dev packages that
depend on both python-gi* and python-gobject-2*.
* Same for python-gobject-dbg.
* Break python-nautilus <= the current version which is broken by
pygobject 3.x. Closes: #649861. The only other affected package is
totem-plugins and the issue is not severe enough to warrant blocking
the ongoing transitions.
pygobject (3.0.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable
Date: 2011-11-26 09:26:39.008422+00:00
Signed-By: Martin Pitt <martin.pitt at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Precise-changes