[ubuntu/oneiric-updates] nvidia-graphics-drivers-updates 295.20-0ubuntu0.1 (Accepted)
martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed May 2 05:57:21 UTC 2012
nvidia-graphics-drivers-updates (295.20-0ubuntu0.1) oneiric-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream release (LP: #919992):
- added support for the following gpu:
o nvs 5200m
- fixed a bug that caused black areas to appear on the
back faces of some models in maya.
- fixed a bug that resulted in the printing of spurious
loader error messages.
- fixed a bug that could cause x to crash after
- fixed a bug which caused face selections to be
misrendered in maya when using the paint selection
- improved performance for interactive tools in mudbox.
- added support for deleting sdi audio ancillary data
packets when a video frame is dropped on a quadro sdi
output device. see the nv_ctrl_gvo_audio_blanking
attribute in nvctrl.h for details. this option can be
set via the gvoaudioblanking attribute in
nvidia-graphics-drivers-updates (285.05.09-0ubuntu0.1) oneiric-proposed; urgency=low
* new upstream release (LP: #887630):
- Added support for the following GPU:
o GeForce GT 520MX
- Added support for xserver ABI 11 (xorg-server 1.11).
- Fixed a bug causing a Linux kernel BUG when retrieving
CPU information on some systems.
- Fixed a bug causing some applications to hang on exit.
- Fixed a bug causing flickering in some GPU/display
- Fixed a bug that could result in poor OpenGL performance
after hotplugging a monitor.
- Fixed a bug causing possible text corruption when
recovering from GPU errors.
- Make sure that dkms doesn't use the gold linker,
otherwise the resulting module would cause kernel
oops (LP: #607399).
- Drop non functional OBSOLETE_BY variable.
Date: 2012-02-20 18:15:14.271407+00:00
Changed-By: Alberto Milone <alberto.milone at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Martin Pitt <martin.pitt at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Oneiric-changes