[ubuntu/oneiric] xdeb 0.6.5 (Accepted)
cjwatson at canonical.com
Sat Oct 1 02:32:16 UTC 2011
xdeb (0.6.5) unstable; urgency=low
[ Steve Langasek ]
* If a package is Multi-Arch: foreign, we don't need to build it unless we
also want to install it in its own right.
* When calling apt-cache show, qualify the package name with an
explicit architecture; this guards against attempts to import
not-for-us binaries that are in the apt cache in a multiarch
environment. LP: #752287.
[ Wookey ]
* Add some packages to black/whitelists
* Improve graphing to only include binary deps that are
actually depended on in the dependency tree
* Update Standards-version
* Depend on multiarch-capable dpkg-cross and invoke it with
* Fix lintian test whinge
* Don't fail if null dpkg-cross packages are found LP: #731079
* Include lib64c in toolchain packages list - avoids
multipleprovides exception on 64-bit arches. LP: #75574
* Let xdeb grok binary package names as well as source ones. LP: #778506
* Use 'apt-get download' rather than wget for native imports, provided
that multiarch is configured. LP: #851427
[ Steve McIntyre ]
* Add initial support for armhf. LP: #772526
[ Colin Watson ]
* Convert to dh_python2.
* Consistently use 'import utils' rather than 'from utils import ...'.
* Suppress unusednames=_NATIVE_IMPORT_SOURCE_NAME in config.py, apparently
due to a pychecker bug.
* Split option parsing into a separate function to placate a pychecker
warning about the length of main.
* Extend need_loop_break hack to cover python2.7's build-dependency on
* Add python2.7-dev to whitelist.
* Fix installation of binutils-multiarch when cross-compiling.
* Tolerate the removal of the fields collection in Lintian 2.5.2.
* Don't install build-dependencies in --sequence mode.
* Fix caching in Provides resolver.
* Only skip Multi-Arch: foreign packages if the system is configured to be
able to install packages of the appropriate foreign architecture.
* Revamp build-dependency installation. We now point 'apt-get install' at
a combination of the system sources.list and the destination directory
rather than using 'dpkg -i', and we install build-dependencies
immediately before building each package as well as in a block at the
start of the run; this also allows us to be more selective about which
crossed packages we install. The 'builddep_whitelist' configuration
option is now unnecessary and has been removed.
* Fix dependency resolver. We now only expand dependencies for binaries
that are explicitly required to satisfy (build-)dependencies, rather
than trying to expand all binaries in every source package we encounter.
* If rebuilding a source package that had already been built, force a full
regeneration of the apt repository and purge any previous incarnations
of those binary packages.
* Fix native_import to work again even if multiarch isn't configured.
* Remove explicit code to install native imports; the new build-dependency
installer can deal with that by itself.
* Remove libreadline-dev from cross_blacklist now that we cross-convert
empty packages; progresses sqlite3 build.
* Policy version 3.9.2: no changes required.
Date: 2011-09-30 21:27:36.281584+00:00
Changed-By: Wookey <wookey at wookware.org>
Signed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Oneiric-changes