[ubuntu/oneiric] db4o 220.127.116.1184+dfsg-1 (Accepted)
iain at orangesquash.org.uk
Thu Aug 25 15:35:37 UTC 2011
db4o (18.104.22.16884+dfsg-1) experimental; urgency=low
* [12bbf33] Imported Upstream version 22.214.171.12484+dfsg
* [38f1873] Remove all obsolete patches.
* [bd2d9b2] The bundled Cecil with Db4o upstream doesn't quite match what we
ship in Debian. Add a couple of copy-paste methods to an
interface implementation, to match the current specification.
* [a635faa] In many cases, making the test harness assemblies shipped with a
library work is harder work than the library itself - so strip
all the test projects from the main Solution file.
* [188d11c] Port the Db4oTool options parsing code from the dead
Mono.GetOptions library to the rather less dead Mono.Options
library. This is largely based on a patch by Carlos Martín Nieto
<carlos at cmartin.tk>.
* [dc252e1] The new ABI version is 8.0, so update various packaging files
*  Switch from standalone Quilt to DebSrc 3.0 (Quilt)
* [d035609] Bump Standards version to 3.9.2 (no changes).
* [a543d2c] Split db4otool into its own package - it causes problems for our
packaging policy to have an unversioned file like
/usr/bin/db4otool in a versioned library package like
* [61682b0] Get rid of Makefile-mangling shell scripts, since we use xbuild
* [4a8a48a] Convert build system to a pure xbuild setup, and refresh install
files to use the xbuild build locations.
* [6c41c74] This is a 4.0-only build, so use 4.0-only build-depends.
* [810c928] Add more fixed to build-depends for building on 4.0.
* [6e67796] Xbuild seems to like picking up on Cecil from Mono's private
path, so hint it the location of our system Cecil.
* [e73beb4] Refresh Mono.Options patch due to changes in the related csproj
* [aa0a90d] Don't try to put files outside $(CURDIR) in debian/install.
Instead, copy them to a local folder and use that.
* [3ba6c3c] Move various manual hacks from install to build rule, where
* [8e3de09] Move db4otool script into its own folder - you cannot have a
file in debian/ with the same name as a package.
-- Jo Shields <directhex at apebox.org> Tue, 16 Aug 2011 17:07:39 +0100
Date: 2011-08-18 03:24:23.910826+00:00
Signed-By: Iain Lane <iain at orangesquash.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Oneiric-changes