[ubuntu/natty-security] xmlrpc-c 1.16.32-0ubuntu3.1 (Accepted)
tyhicks at canonical.com
Mon Sep 10 20:43:13 UTC 2012
xmlrpc-c (1.16.32-0ubuntu3.1) natty-security; urgency=low
* Run the tests as part of the build process
- debian/patches/FTBFS-tests.patch: Fix issues when running make check.
Based on upstream patches.
- debian/rules: Run make check after building
* SECURITY UPDATE: Denial of service via hash collisions
- debian/patches/CVE-2012-0876.patch: Add random salt value to
hash inputs. Based on upstream patch.
* SECURITY UPDATE: Denial of service via memory leak
- debian/patches/CVE-2012-1148.patch: Properly reallocate memory.
Based on upstream patch.
Date: 2012-09-10 08:15:19.570321+00:00
Changed-By: Tyler Hicks <tyhicks at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Natty-changes