[ubuntu/natty-updates] nvidia-graphics-drivers-96 96.43.20-0ubuntu1~natty1 (Accepted)
martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 25 06:04:27 UTC 2012
nvidia-graphics-drivers-96 (96.43.20-0ubuntu1~natty1) natty-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Fixed a bug that caused freezes and crashes when resizing
windows in KDE 4 with desktop effects enabled using X.Org
X server version 1.10 or later.
- Added support for X.Org xserver 1.10 (LP: #741930).
- Prevent DKMS builds with kernels newer than the ones we ship.
- Drop obsolete patches.
- Remove slave link to nvidia-smi since the binary does not
- Make sure that all of the libraries are removed in the postrm.
This should work around cases such as LP: #540143 where some
misteriously unremoved links cause the directory removal to
- Update the README with the DKMS OBSOLETE_BY option.
- Do not hardcode the X ABI any more.
- Remove obsolete instructions from debian/rules
- Prevent the build from failing when no patches are available.
Date: 2011-08-19 16:20:36.830643+00:00
Changed-By: Alberto Milone <alberto.milone at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Martin Pitt <martin.pitt at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Natty-changes