application: main upload rights for xserver-xorg-video-geode

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 3 16:22:23 BST 2009

Am Dienstag, den 25.08.2009, 12:41 +0300 schrieb Martin-Éric Racine:
> upload rights to main (xserver-xorg-video-geode)
> upload rights to universe (cups-pdf, upgrade-system)
>
> My wiki page is at:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MartinEricRacine

A few questions:

      * I must admit I'm a bit confused. In the topic you mention
        xserver-xorg-video-geode, above it's three questions already and
        on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MartinEricRacine/MOTUApplication you
        say that you apply for MOTU plus the packages above. What is
        accurate now?
      * You mention Byzantine bureaucracy. Which examples do you have
        and how you attempt to improve the situation there?
      * How do you think we can get better at the ratio of bugs that are
        dealt with?
      * There's a couple of bugs that were not dealt with at
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups-pdf and
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/planner - what do you
        think would make the status quo better?
      * Which packages apart from the ones above did you work on in
        Ubuntu?
      * I noticed that you are active in Debian as well. Are you
        pursuing Debian Developer membership too? How's that coming on?

Have a great day,
 Daniel