application: main upload rights for xserver-xorg-video-geode
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 3 16:22:23 BST 2009
Am Dienstag, den 25.08.2009, 12:41 +0300 schrieb Martin-Éric Racine:
> upload rights to main (xserver-xorg-video-geode)
> upload rights to universe (cups-pdf, upgrade-system)
> My wiki page is at:
A few questions:
* I must admit I'm a bit confused. In the topic you mention
xserver-xorg-video-geode, above it's three questions already and
on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MartinEricRacine/MOTUApplication you
say that you apply for MOTU plus the packages above. What is
* You mention Byzantine bureaucracy. Which examples do you have
and how you attempt to improve the situation there?
* How do you think we can get better at the ratio of bugs that are
* There's a couple of bugs that were not dealt with at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/planner - what do you
think would make the status quo better?
* Which packages apart from the ones above did you work on in
* I noticed that you are active in Debian as well. Are you
pursuing Debian Developer membership too? How's that coming on?
Have a great day,
More information about the Motu-council