Core Developer application for Marc Deslauriers

Stefan Potyra stefan.potyra at
Sat Oct 31 17:51:57 GMT 2009

Hi Daniel,

Am Saturday 31 October 2009 09:49:37 schrieb Daniel Holbach:
> Am Samstag, den 31.10.2009, 00:23 +0100 schrieb Stefan Potyra:
> > while not invited to ask questions, I must admit that I have some in
> > regards to ubuntu-security.
> That's not true. You implicitly were.

Sorry, my fault for putting that first sentence without context. I was
referring to Nathan's mail:
> At this point, any council members who have further questions for Marc
> send them in as soon as possible. Votes can also be sent in at this time.

And, reading it again, I must admit that it does indeed sound a little bit
like I'm offended. That was not the case and was not my intention. Sorry for
the miscommunication.