Will be away for the next month

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 15 14:51:16 BST 2009

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to drop a brief note to let you all know that I will be away
for the next month starting today. I will be on a bicycle tour of the east
coast of the US, starting in Maine, and ending in Florida, right around
1,800 miles or right around 2,896 km. I am more than likely going to be off
the grid the entire time, as I will be doing anywhere from 80 to 120+ miles
a day.

I am set to arrive back in Chicago on the 12th of November, so expect me
back then. I will attempt to check email during this time, but that all
depends on my status after riding all day. I will be with my racing team,
so I am sure I will be dead tired every day, and I assuming my days will go
something like this: wake up 5am, eat, get ready, go....finish a stage, get
to a hotel, eat, shower, massage, eat, sleep. I am sure that most of the
places we will be stopping may not have heard about the Internet yet :)

See you all next month, where I will be ready to make Lucid rock!

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738