Travis Watkins: Readdition to MOTU, recommendation for compiz-related upload rights

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 24 16:04:00 GMT 2009

Hello Travis,

Daniel Holbach [2009-10-09 12:48 +0200]:
> In addition to that, we all voted for a recommendation for Travis
> Watkins for compiz-related upload rights.
>

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TravisWatkins/MOTUDeveloperApplication
> Votes in favour: Michael Bienia, Søren Hansen, Emmet Hikory,
>                  Daniel Holbach.
> Log: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2009/10/09/%23ubuntu-meeting.html

In today's meeting, the DMB unanimously voted in favour of the
requested upload ACLs, which I applied now. Current status:

== All rights for amaranth ==
Archive Upload Rights for motu: component 'universe'
Archive Upload Rights for motu: component 'multiverse'
Archive Upload Rights for motu: package set 'mobile' in karmic
Archive Upload Rights for motu: package set 'mythbuntu' in karmic
Archive Upload Rights for motu: package set 'ubuntustudio' in karmic
Archive Upload Rights for motu: package set 'xubuntu' in karmic
Archive Upload Rights for motu: package set 'mobile' in lucid
Archive Upload Rights for motu: package set 'mythbuntu' in lucid
Archive Upload Rights for motu: package set 'ubuntustudio' in lucid
Archive Upload Rights for motu: package set 'xubuntu' in lucid
Archive Upload Rights for amaranth: source package 'compiz-fusion-plugins-main'
Archive Upload Rights for amaranth: source package 'compiz-fusion-plugins-extra'
Archive Upload Rights for amaranth: source package 'compiz-fusion-bcop'
Archive Upload Rights for amaranth: source package 'libcompizconfig'
Archive Upload Rights for amaranth: source package 'compizconfig-backend-gconf'
Archive Upload Rights for amaranth: source package 'compizconfig-backend-kconfig'
Archive Upload Rights for amaranth: source package 'compizconfig-python'
Archive Upload Rights for amaranth: source package 'compizconfig-settings-manager'
Archive Upload Rights for amaranth: source package 'emerald'
Archive Upload Rights for amaranth: source package 'compiz'
Archive Upload Rights for amaranth: source package 'fusion-icon'
Archive Upload Rights for amaranth: source package 'simple-ccsm'

Thanks for your great work so far, and may compiz wobble even more!

Martin