MOTU and DMB

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 2 19:04:44 GMT 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Mark Shuttleworth <mark at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> Given the concerns expressed in a thread about the extension of terms for
> some MC folks, I thought it best to articulate the current plan as I
> understand it w.r.t. MOTU and the MOTU Council, and the Developer Membership
> Boards.

Thanks for this - however I think that probably the concerns have been
expressed also by the MOTU team generally so it seems to be worthwhile
to send the email to ubuntu-motu as well. What do you think?

Also, I think concrete details would probably be helpful. So for
example, I think you should include a link to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArchiveReorganisation/Permissions (assuming
that is the relevant spec page).

--
Matthew East