Re: Søren Hansen and Michael Bienia

Siegfried-A. Gevatter siggi.gevatter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:00:18 GMT 2009

While I don't disagree with the term extension, I would have expected
the MOTU Council to approach the developer community in this matter
and the final decision being taken through a poll (ie. something like
"Do you agree with extending Soren and Michael's term?").

In this case, given that the actual decision isn't really such a big
deal, I believe even just sending a message like Benjamin's is enough,
but it should have had an ending like "If you disagree with this
decision please expose your reasons within [reasonable amount of
time]", which would have made a lot of difference.

Just my 5¢.

Free Software Developer       363DEAE3