MOTU application

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 25 15:35:41 GMT 2009

Pedro Fragoso wrote:
> I'm applying for MOTU, and have added myself to the agenda.
>
> My application can be found here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PedroFragoso

    Thanks for the application.  We look forward to chatting with you on
the 10th.

> Note: Please also re-add me to the uuc team.

    I've added you for now, as you were previously in the team, are
clearly currently active, and may not receive this reply without having
your email address restored.

    Please take extra care with expiry from groups: in the general case,
renewal may not be as automatic, and it's usually better to make renewal
arrangements in advance of your expiration.

--
Emmet HIKORY