Developer Application Board

Benj. Mako Hill mako at atdot.cc
Tue Jul 14 22:10:48 BST 2009

<quote who="Scott James Remnant" date="Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 03:16:51PM +0100">
> We would invite comments from the Community Council and MOTU Council,
> especially your approval or objection to the plan, by e-mail.  We intend
> to review these by our next bi-weekly meeting.

This sounds like a good idea. The CC has already done something similar
with its membership granting functions. We'll be happy to give you
advice going forward.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at atdot.cc
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto