i ask you to remove that game which it calls "*ver god"

Dustin Kirkland dustin.kirkland at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 21:14:13 BST 2009

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 3:12 PM, vido<vido at masrawy.com> wrote:
> i ask you to remove that game which it calls "*ver god"
>
> when you enter the game you will find it written in a big font "*ver God"
> with a Capital G
> the word "god" could mean lot of things
> but the word "God" could only mean one thing God our creator

So I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in this game (or really
even in the argument at hand).

However, if someone is offended by the use of the term capital-G
"God", it's easy enough to change this to lower-g "god", without
taking the somewhat extreme measure of removing packages.

See the attached patch, which fixes 8 "offensive" references.  Would
this simple solution allay the concerned parties?

:-Dustin